Saturday 14 May 2011

College Session: Out and About 10th May

Finally broke free of the studio and had a wander around Pitchcroft... looking for inspiration! Bit of a slow start but fortunately had a prop and my TTV kit with me so started with this...



like it as it is really so no plans to tweak at all. Spent the rest of the time snapping elements of the landscape that I could see myself recycling...



The drainpipe was three seperate photos that I stitched together in photoshop. I think I could use this with some of the tree images I snapped in Perry Wood. I already have a window that I was planning to paste in in order to create something along the lines of Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree.

The window just screamed Hockney'esque' swimming pool. I quite like the idea of rotating it landscape and cloning the brickwork to create a clean tiled effect.

The path also has potential, I have a nice HDR image of Perry Wood that this would work with.

Lots of ideas but still unwilling to commit!

No comments:

Post a Comment