Monday 9 May 2011

Artist Study: Show me the Monet



In order to meet certain criteria for this course we are expected to look at other artists and try and work out the processes/techniques used to produce their work... well this evening I watched the first episode in a new series 'Show me the Monet' and saw a picture that I loved, and definitely has photographic elements, but am completely stumped as to how she did it! On the plus side the 'experts' were similarly stumped! I can see how a similar effect could be achieved by using layers in photoshop but this lady is a fine artist so I'm pretty sure photoshop isn't involved. It's rather difficult to see the detail in the screen grab but if anyone has any ideas then throw them my way! You can watch the programme on bbc iplayer here and see more of her work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment